DFK Lifts, Escalators & Steel Works LTD is a Lift installation company that provides Lift Engineers for lift installation and refurbishment projects for various lift companies.As a company, we believe that our customers are the heart of our business. Thus their satisfaction and well being is paramount to us. Our aim is to build strong, enduring links with our clients to the benefit of all.
Our Quality Goals
- To deliver our clients the standards of quality specified in the contract within the budget.
- To create and maintain a culture of quality assurance and that this training is on going at all levels.
- To meet all legal requirements
- To provide the resources necessary to achieve the require level of quality
- To ensure that quality control mechanisms are being sufficiently and effectively applied at all times.
- To ensure that all consultants, suppliers, sub-contractors and others who are involved in our projects meet the required quality standards.
- To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures.
- To seek feedback from our clients and consultants as to the level of quality delivered.
London's second tallest building after the Shard.
DFK Lifts will complete all the 52 lifts in this building.
22 Bishopsgate is a planned commercial skyscraper that will occupy a prominent site on Bishopsgate, City of London financial district. The building is a 62 storeys and it will stand 278 m (912 ft.) tall.
This lift installation project involves installation of 52 lifts on the proposed building site:
- 8 Low Rise (Double deck)
- 8 Mid Rise (Double deck)
- 8 High Rise (Double deck)
- 3 Jump lift (Goods lift, High rise)
- 1 VGPF Fire fight (Double deck, High rise)
- 1 VGP (Double deck, High rise)
- 2 Vehicle lift (Hydraulic 26,000 capacity)
- 3 Passenger Lifts (Single deck)
- 3 Mezzanine Access lift (Single deck)
- 1 Disable Cycle Lift (Single deck)
- 2 Disable lifts (Single deck)
- 9 Passenger Lifts (Single Deck)
- 1 Passenger Scenic lift (Single deck)
- 2 Dumbwaiters lift
|Jul 2012- Dec-2012||NEQ||Finished|
|Aug 2012- Mar 2013||CHISWICK PARK B6||Finished|
|April 2013- Feb 2014||240 BLACKFRIARS RD||Finished|
|Mar 2013 - Dec 2013||W4 REGENTS STREET||Finished|
|Aug 2013 - Mar 2014||8-10 MOORGATE||Finished|
|Aug 2013- Feb 2014||BSKYB||Finished|
|Dec-13||WESTFIELD SHOPPING CENTER||Finished|
|Feb 2014 – May 2014||HORSEFERRY RD||Finished|
|Feb 2014- May 2014||LOVE LAMBETH||Finished|
|Feb-14||CHISWICK PARK B7||Finished|
|Sep-14||Hagger stone Phase 2||Finished|
|February – 15||Hilton Double Tree hotel||Finished|
|Oct-15||Kings Cross Triplet||Finished|
|Ongoing||Goldman Sach Project||Ongoing|
|Ongoing||MP2- Elephant Castle||Ongoing|
|2007||New Street Square||Completion of 9 lifts|
|2008||101 Bishopsgate ( Broadgate Tower)||Completion of 10 double decker lifts|
|2008||30 CROWN PLACE||Completion of 2 Scenic Lifts|
|2009||WATERMARK PLACE||Completion of 8 lifts|
|May 2010 – Jan 2012||CANNON STREET||Completion of 6 scenic lifts|
|Jul 2009- Apr 2010||ONE NEW CHANGE||Completion of 26 lifts|
|Jun 2012- Feb 2013||THE SHARD||Snagging Items – Daywork|
|Oct 2011 – Jul 2012||UXBRIDGE||Completion of 6 lifts|
|Sep 2011- May 2012||VICTORIA STREET||Completion of 4 lifts|
|May 2013 - Oct 2013||20 FENCHURCH ST||Snagging items-Daywork/Nightshift|
|Mar 2013- Feb 2014||CANARY WHARF BP4||Completion of 2 FFL Lifts Highrise- Daywork|
|Sep-13||122 LEADENHALL ST||Completion of 8 lifts – Daywork/ Nightshift/ Weekend|
|Apr-14||5 BROADGATE||Completion of 16 lifts- Daywork/ Nightshift/ Weekend|
|May-14||WESTFIELD||Completion of 3 Lifts- Daywork/Nighshift/ Price|
|April-2015 - December 2016||Nova Victoria||Ongoing Completion of 20 Lifts|
|Jul 2012 - Dec 2012||VALENTINES PLACE||Finished|
|Oct 2012- Jul 2013||WOODBRIDGE HOUSE||Finished|
|Nov 2012- Mar 2013||TATE BRITAIN||Finished|
|Feb 2013||FRANCIS CRICK||Finished|
|Sep 2013- Dec 2013||HOLBORN VIADUCT||Finished|
|Mar 2013- Nov 2013||CENTURION HOUSE||Finished|
|Jun 2013- Nov 2013||ZENITH HOUSE||Finished|
|Mar 2013- May 2013||CHESTER BALMORE||Finished|
|Sep 2013- Nov 2013||MARBLE ARCH||Finished|
|Jun 2013- Oct 2013||KINGS COLLEGE HOSPITAL||Finished|
|Jul 2013||KINGS CROSS B2||Finished|
|Nov 2013||KINGS CROSS B3||Finished|
|Oct 2013||KINGS CROSS B4||Finished|